Realizing your legal concepts through our Idea Lab's expertise and resources.
At Clergy and Wisemen, we have a strong belief in the potential of young minds. By working with young lawyers, we gain a flexible, multidimensional approach and a more sophisticated work experience. However, we also recognize the challenges that the legal industry can present for young lawyers. To address this, we have created an Idea Lab to support young lawyers and law students in developing and growing their ideas, whether it be starting a law firm, a startup, or beginning a law practice.
The Idea Lab offers access to necessary infrastructure, networking opportunities, mentorship from experts, practical knowledge from professionals, and assistance in raising funding. The goal of the program is to give young lawyers and students the resources to explore and refine their ideas and ultimately turn them into profitable ventures.
To enrol in the Idea Lab, you must:
1. Have an idea for a Legal Startup or plan to establish a law firm in a niche area.
2. Be less than 29 years of age as of 1st January 2023.
3. Be a lawyer or currently enrolled in a law school (at least in the 3rd year of a 5-year program or 2nd year of a 3-year program
The Idea Lab will provide support in:
1. Basic infrastructure such as office space and amenities.
2. Developing a roadmap for your venture.
3. Expanding and monetizing your venture.
4. Building a team.
5. Providing practical guidance.
6. Connecting with potential investors.
7. Financial management and planning.
8. Access to Clergy & Wisemen's resources.
After submitting your application, you will be invited for a personal interview.